Monday 23 September 2013

Patrol Angis - Playtest Posting 0

 
It's time!  Playtesting is beginning on Patrol Angis.  All of the play testers have received their virtual packs of material from me this afternoon.  Over the next six or so weeks I and they will be putting the rules engine and all else about this excellent skirmish 15mm system to the proving ground.  While I am confident that the engine works I am sure the testers will confound me with questions both simple and complex...I do so love play testing!

For more information on what the testing is about look back at my last posting about it.  Every week I will be putting up some of what is happening with the testing and my thoughts about it.  Hopefully some pictures too of our testing here 'in house' and from the testers out there too.

All testers and anyone else who wishes may contact me on info@theionage.com.  I will reply to every email as quickly as I can.

By November 4th we will have a complete draft and be ready for greater things for Patrol Angis...perhaps even a sequel. 

For Prydia!

GBS

2 comments:

  1. My pack was waiting for me when I got home from work. For Yordaaaaaaaaaaaan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I look forward to your playtesting results.

      For Yordan? You traitor!

      For the Princess for Prydia!!!!!

      GBS

      Delete