Tuesday 2 December 2014

Khanate Legionaries at The Lead Mountain Blog




I like to pick up anything I see online from bloggers who enjoy our miniatures and one of the blogs I actively follow is from the talented Nick at The Lead Mountain and this week he has been showing off his 15mm Shia Khan Legionaries.  The original post is HERE.

Nick is a customer of ours and he really likes our miniatures and terrain.  He has used the normal uniform of the Khanate Legion like we do on our own photographs and I think his use of red is outstanding.  Really vivid and bright!

If you are keen on seeing more of the Khanate you can find them on our website HERE.  The codes in the pictures are IAF018 Legionary 3rd Tesseran (Maia Mpi) and IAF006 Legionary 1st Tesseran (Juno Rifles).  Both packs come with poses as pictured.  Eight different miniatures.

My own favourite legion code is actually Legionaries with Maia Mpi.  Sam Croes did an excellent job on these ones and they almost look like they could actually move on their own..or perhaps its the lack of sleep on my part.  In either event well done to Nick!  Keep up the good work.

Thanks for Reading.

GBS

No comments:

Post a Comment